The Best Gas Powered Remote Control Cars for Sale
Without any doubt, you will find high quality gas powered remote control cars for sale on the Internet. Gas powered remote control cars are powered by a mixture of oil and traditional fuel and some most popular sellers are available in most of the RC online stores. You will come across a variety of different gas powered control remote cars for sale online if you do a thorough and careful search.
With the best gas powered remote control cars to choose from through your careful search, you will not be disappointed with your purchases from top manufacturers in the gas powered remote control car industry. You will also find remote control car kits that will enable you build your own gas powered remote control cars for sale with ease, in addition to the available ready-to-run remote control cars.
Where are gas powered remote control cars for sale
One great advantage of seeking gas powered remote control cars for sale cheap directly from reputable manufacturers is that they will give you at discount prices. Hence, gas powered remote control cars for sale are affordable.
- Extremely powerful engines
- Cheaper gasoline and oil mixture that powers gas engines
- Engines of gas powered remote control cars for sale require less maintenance
- Less use of fuel
- Gas powered remote control cars for sale come with durable engines that will last longer
- Boast a longer run time – A gas remote control car that has a full gasoline tank that can run up to 45 minutes
Higher upfront cost is the major drawback associated with gas powered remote control cars for sale
Our top 5 gas powered remote control cars and trucks for sale
HPI Racing 1/8 Savage XL Review
HPI Racing 1/8 Savage XL is a true monster and best racing car of the moment that you can buy and have value for your hard earned money. It comes with a built-in circuit breaker that will prevent you from damaging anything if you mistakenly flood the engine, and a new Roto-Start 2 with a longer shaft. Savage XL has so much torgue huge motor that cannot be compared with any other racing motor on the market now.
- It is easy to work on
- It features strong motor
- Fast speed
- Wheelies on command
- Big wheels
- Easy to start and get running
- Incomparable Steel gears
- 5 cell hump pack
- Rotor-Start 2
- Easier Access to the Rotor Start
- The plastic arms does not allow the rods to function effectively
- Trying to start with the body on, caused some wear and tear at the back of the body
HPI Racing 1/8 Savage XL with fantastic design and implementation is one of the best racing cars on the market. It is rugged, it looks great, easy to use and well thought out. All about the HPI Savage XL is better, compared to the CEN Genesis 1/8 Truck.
HPI Racing 1/5 Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss Review
HPI Racing 1/5 Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss is pulse-ponding, and Tarmac thrashing on-road all-powerfulness. The Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss is the ideal way to enjoy large-scale fun at the same time as you are burning up the pavement, with a lowered suspension intended solely for on-road action. It comes with aggressive looks with its vintage 8-spoke wheels and Tarmac Buster tires, while this racing car is just the perfect fit for the rear-wheel drive Baja 5R.
- Huge 1970 Ford Boss Mustang body
- Easy to find spares and upgrades
- Super-tough in any situation
- Enough top speed to make your pulse race
- Wheel spinning power
- It is the biggest muscle car in RC
There is no any significant drawback found about this excellent racing car
HPI Racing 1/5 Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss is one of the best racing cars of the moment. It comes with many features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Redcat Racing Rampage XT Review
Are you really tired of spending so much on nitro fuel and want to try a 1/5 scale car without breaking the bank? Opt for Redcat Racing Rampage XT. It is a large 1/5 scale gasoline powered RC car of the moment that you will never regret buying. Rampage XT runs exceptionally well out of the box and it is fast for the weight and size of the vehicle. It also runs good on all surfaces. In a nutshell, Rampage XT is Big, cool, fast and a lot of fun.
- It is affordable
- It is the most fascinating vehicle you can ever owned
- High speed on a multiple surfaces
- Perfect for hill climbing and jumping
- Acceleration is great on any surface
- The double duty disc brake locks the tires with ease
- Decent mid flight jumping characteristics
- Fast and heavy
- It is durable
- Finessing the brakes to prevent them from locking up is a little tricky
- The braking mechanism would want to lock up without any brake input, once large amounts of dust enter
Redcat Racing Rampage XT is surely a ton of fun. It is big, fast and powerful! The engines runs great and the heavy duty aluminum chassis with thick plastic components provide durable setup.
Redcat Racing Rampage XB Review
Redcat Racing Rampage XB is one the more reliable and cheaper buggy that will offer you value for your money. It is lots of fun and you will en joy it because it is just like a real car. All you need is to make sure that you buy one with all steel gears. Read my Redcat Racing Rampage XB Review
- Complete in the box
- Engine works perfectly as promised
- It is big and heavy
- The body is very thick and holds up nice
- The speed is excellent
- The transmitter is very cheap
- The rear mount holes of this buggy are very close to the edge and look as if they can rip through easily
- Parts are not possible to get in view of the fact that all dealers recommended by the Redcat website complained that parts were impossible to acquire (or unreliable, difficult, and not worth the time)
- Repairs are just too expensive.
- It seems to be wearing parts very quickly
In spite of these drawbacks, Redcat Racing Rampage XB is still one of the best and most reliable racing cars on the market today. The frame looks solid and the tires are holding well for the task ahead. The speed is good and it handles very well.
Himoto Racing MegaP MXT-5 Review
The Himoto Racing MegaP MXT-5 comes with a super tough full time 4 wheel drive system premeditated to hold the enormous torque that the 30cc 2 stroke petrol engine can bring. You are guaranteed superb speed, power and longer running time with the MegaP MXT-5.
- Huge powerful Himoto
- 700cc fuel tank and 30cc 2 stroke engine for loner run times
- It can handle the torque and immense power of the 30cc engine with the super tough 2-wheel drive system
- Safe and reliable
- The speed is amazing
- The steering servo can damage easily in high speed crash situations
- Ball joints always cause problems
- Heavy impacts can loosen the self tapping screws or nuts that hold the engine to position, if not fitted properly
Without mincing word, Himoto Racing MegaP MXT-5 is second to none. It is huge and dominant. It offers glitch free operation without fear of crystals or interference!