HPI Baja 5T
- Baja 5T Truck Body- 2mm Polycarbonate desert truck body, pre-painted, pre-trimmed, pre-applied racing decals and clear tinted windows
- Fuelie 26 Engine (26cc)
- Gas powered RC Car – for low-cost operation compared to nitro-fuel. More than 30 minutes of run-time per tank
- Alumnum Alloy Diff Case- for increased drivetrain durability and extended time between maintenance
- VVC/HD Shock Set- Oil-filled collover shock set, 16 hole rear piston with sealing ring for consistent damping
- Outlaw Truck Wheels- 8-hole design, tough nylon construction, authentic bead-locks for durability and tuning options
- 19T transmission top gear adapts the drive ratio for quick acceleration adn high top speed when using truck tires
- High flow muffler- Large capacity design, tuned for increased horsepower
- SFL-10MG2 Metal Gear Steering Servo
- 8000 RPM Clutch
- Anodized Aluminum Parts- Black anodized 4mm 6061-T6 aircraft grade extruded and CNC milled chassis
- Double Wishbone Suspension- Full double wishbone front and rear
- 3-channel FM radio, a high torque metal-gear steering servo, failsafe equipped receiver and throttle servo included
- 3000 mAh NiMH receiver battery pack included
- The critical electronics are enclosed in a water resistant compartment to sheild them from the elements
- All-Metal Transmission Gears
- Disc Brake System
- HPI Baja 5T RTR Truck with 1.6 cu in (26cc) Gasoline Engine
- 27MHz FM Radio
- Two Water Resistant Servos
- 3.4oz (100cc) 2-Cycle Oil
- 2oz (60cc) Shock Oil
- 1oz (30cc) Diff Oil
- 1oz (30cc) Air Filter Oil
- Tube of Gear Grease
- 3000mAh Receiver Pack
- Wall Charger
- Body with Wing
- Extra Air Filter
- Decal Sheet
- Iillustrated Instruction Manual
- HPI Baja 5T is easy to maintain and upgrade
- It comes with high and rock solid performance new features
- It has belligerent desert truck looks
- Baja 5T is wrapped up in a RTR package that will get its users running in just a few minutes
- Compatible with a lot of the accessible Baja 5B parts and option parts
- Easy turning and run times of over 30 minutes on a single tank
- Baja 5T has a screaming high speed of more than 40 MPH
- HPI Baja 5T is outfitted with a suitable pull-starter for quick and easy starting
- This racing truck has fully adjustable carburetor with primer and kill switch
HPI Baja 5T Review
The production of the new HPI Baja 5T was engineered by the newest generation of desert trucks that participated in the world 1000 famed Baja race in Mexico. Baja 5T is a racing truck that comes with all the characteristics of an immediate classic and brand new engine. Although the new engine has similar features with the novel Fuelie 26, it has got more power.
The body of this racing truck was manufactured for a faultless fit on the HPI Baja 5T chassis, with an integrated roll cage, sculpted louvers, scoops, and fenders for authentic desert-tough looks. As a matter of fact, the body is totally prepared to go right out of the box.
Review of HPI Baja 5T
The review of HPI Baja 5T will not be complete without examining some of the features that makes it stand out of other racing trucks.
The features of HPI Baja 5T
- 8000 RPM high performance clutch and latest high flow muffler – These features give this racing truck the strength to launch with a roost of desert dirt.
- A 26cc – For more torque, power, and speed
- High capacity Double-element air filter – This is the feature that keeps the engine running clean even in grueling off-road conditions, coupled with a quick-change design for easy maintenance.
- Air cooled with built-in fan – This is meant for constant running temperatures.
- All Metal Transmission Gears – Offer unbelievable drive-train sturdiness for all difficult off-road conditions you will be tackling with your Baja 5T
- Dirt Guards – Will help to reduce wear and tear of the components and keep cleaning and maintenance down
- Super-Tough Body Mounting System – This is a fully adjustable feature for compatibility and it is used for distributing the stress on the body of Baja 5T
- A modifiable front spin out plate bumper – Is used to save the truck from harm on big jumps. It has four headlights for pragmatic desert truck appearances.
- A molded nylon back spoiler and incorporated back body brace – Meant for off-road stability and added strength respectively
Baja 5T racing truck looks extraordinary and it is the ultimate in driving fun. The body of Baja 5T is HUGE and properly made and it comes with amazing and second to none features. The metal inserts that are now over-molded into wheels is a great improvement to the HPI Baja 5T. Without mincing words, it is a 9.7 for this racing truck on a scale of 1-10.