No reviews yet
There are no video reviews for this product yet
The product might sell cheaper on Aliexpress. Check out the price:
This is an excellent product to chew up large amount of time. Before we dive deep into the iFlight Alpha A85 HD 85mm Review product that you can get from the banggood, let’s first read the reviews of what other people say. Scroll a bit upwards to see what people has to say about the quality of iFlight Alpha A85 HD 85mm Review.
If for some reason there aren’t any reviews available then that only means the product hasn’t been purchased a lot and may not be popular, but that doesn’t mean that it’s bad, not at all.
If you’d wish to get at least a 5% off coupon of any banggood product please use the contact page and hit me up with a message.
Below you’ll find parameters and specification of the iFlight Alpha A85 HD 85mm Review.
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle’s details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Let’s welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV. Ever wanted to try Digital FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We sticked the caddx Vista and the new caddx Nebula cam to one of our new 2inch whoop frames, did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
- 84.5 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING-E 1204，more torque and efficiency with longer flight times compared to 1105 motors
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Sigma 5.8G light antenna upgrade
- iFlight Sigma 900mhz light micro antenna upgrade
Alpha A85 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING-E 1204 4500KV
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Body size: 125*125mm
- Ducted propeller size: 2 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 84.5g (without battery)
- Flight time: 5-7 min cruising (4S 450mAh)
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK
Alpha A85 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 85mm Frame
- 1x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System Kit
- 1x iFlight Sigma 5.8g light antenna
- 2sets HQ 2 inch 4-blades (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 450mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.