When you’re looking for the perfect present or Petrol RC cars for yourself, you need to find the best of the best. When you want petrol RC cars it may be difficult to find. After hours and hours of searching, it’s easiest to narrow your sources. Below are seven of the best petrol powered remote control cars you will find, at the best prices. With one of these amazing and fast petrol rc cars any hobby enthusiast will have a wonderful and amazing driving time. Without one of these gas powered rc cars, the hobby just may not be as amazing as it should be. Instead of having an electric powered rc car, ensure that you get the best petrol powered rc car out there.
Without any doubt, you will find high quality petrol powered remote control cars for sale on the Internet. Gas powered remote control cars are powered by a mixture of oil and traditional fuel and some most popular sellers are available in most of the RC online stores. You will come across a variety of different gas powered control remote cars for sale online if you do a thorough and careful search.
With the best gas powered remote control cars to choose from your careful search, you will not be disappointed with your purchases from top manufacturers in the gas powered remote control car industry. You will also find remote control car kits that will enable you to build your own gas powered rc cars with ease, in addition to the available ready-to-run remote control cars.
Advantages of Petrol Remote Control Cars:
- Extremely powerful engines
- Cheaper gasoline and oil mixture that powers gas engines
- Engines of gas powered remote control cars for sale require less maintenance
- Less use of fuel in terms of Petrol RC Car Vs Nitro
- Petrol remote control cars for sale come with durable engines that will last longer
- Boast a longer run time – A gas remote control car that has a full gasoline tank that can run up to 45 minutes
- Higher upfront cost is the major drawback associated with gas powered remote control cars for sale.
- There aren’t a lot of places where to buy petrol rc cars.
These seven petrol rc cars are the best on the market, and will make the best gifts for your family or friends.
Our Top Petrol RC Cars List
Redcat Racing Rampage XT Petrol Truck 1/5 Scale
Are you really tired of spending so much on nitro fuel and want to try a 1/5 scale car without breaking the bank? Opt for Redcat Racing Rampage XT. This bright red car is one of the best petrol radio control cars. With a 30cc petrol powered 2-stroke engine and a 500cc fuel capacity, this is one of the best remote control cars that use petrol. With a single speed transition and a 2.4Hz radio, this is a wonderful remote control car with great reviews for any collector to have for Christmas, or for any occasion. This remote control car is one of the best petrol rc cars on the market, perfect for that enthusiast in your life. If you have a collector or enthusiast in your life, there is nothing better than opening this amazing remote control gas powered car on Christmas morning. Be sure to check out more in dept Redcat Rampage XT Review by clicking on the name. Rampage XT runs exceptionally well out of the box and it is fast for the weight and size of the vehicle. It also runs good on all surfaces. In a nutshell, Rampage XT is Big, cool, fast and a lot of fun.
- It is affordable
- It is the most fascinating vehicle you can ever owned
- High speed on a multiple surfaces
- Perfect for hill climbing and jumping
- Acceleration is great on any surface
- The double duty disc brake locks the tires with ease
- Decent mid flight jumping characteristics
- Fast and heavy
- It is durable
- Finessing the brakes to prevent them from locking up is a little tricky
- The braking mechanism would want to lock up without any brake input, once large amounts of dust enter
Redcat Racing Rampage XT is surely a ton of fun. It is big, fast and powerful! The engines runs great and the heavy duty aluminum chassis with thick plastic components provide durable setup.
Redcat Racing Rampage XB
Redcat Racing Rampage XB is one the more reliable and cheaper buggy that will offer you value for your money. It is lots of fun and you will en joy it because it is just like a real car. All you need is to make sure that you buy one with all steel gears. Read my Redcat Racing Rampage XB Review
- Complete in the box
- Engine works perfectly as promised
- It is big and heavy
- The body is very thick and holds up nice
- The speed is excellent
- The transmitter is very cheap
- This is a petrol rc car for beginners as well for those who are familiar with rc cars
- The rear mount holes of this buggy are very close to the edge and look as if they can rip through easily
- Parts are not possible to get in view of the fact that all dealers recommended by the Redcat website complained that parts were impossible to acquire (or unreliable, difficult, and not worth the time)
- Repairs are just too expensive.
- It seems to be wearing parts very quickly
In spite of these drawbacks, Redcat Racing Rampage XB is still one of the best and most reliable racing cars on the market today. The frame looks solid and the tires are holding well for the task ahead. The speed is good and it handles very well.
- Huge powerful Himoto
- 700cc fuel tank and 30cc 2 stroke engine
- It can handle the torque and immense power of the 30cc engine with the super tough 2-wheel drive system
- Safe and reliable
- The speed is amazing
- The steering servo can damage easily in high speed crash situations
- Ball joints always cause problems
- Heavy impacts can loosen the self tapping screws or nuts that hold the engine to position, if not fitted properly
HPI Racing 1/5 Baja 5R 1970 Ford Mustang Boss Gas RTR
This RC car is another amazing petrol rc cars for sale with a box style aluminum chassis and rear wheel drive. The perfect gift for any collector or remote control car enthusiast, and could make or break your holidays. With vintage style 8-spoke wheels, and a foam front bumper this car is ready for some wear and tear and all kinds of fun. It’d also be perfect on a shelf, with its stunning body shape it’s perfect for anyone into remote control cars of gasoline. If you’re looking for a great remote control car, this is one of the best and one to consider for your new collector.
- Huge 1970 Ford Boss Mustang body
- Easy to find spares and upgrades
- Super-tough in any situation
- Enough top speed to make your pulse race
- Wheel spinning power
- It is the biggest muscle car in RC
- There is no any significant drawback found about this excellent racing car
HPI Racing 1/8 Savage XL Octane Gas
This is the third on this list of the best remote control cars with petrol. This beauty has a rigid 6061 series aluminum chassis and is driven by a dull time four wheel shaft. Along with a triple disc brake system and a double wishbone suspension. This is one of the best gas powered remote control cars you can get. Especially for a collector or someone just getting into remote control cars of this type of gas powered vehicle. This one is a must have in a collection and a great introduction to the world of petrol rc cars. Read our HPI Racing Savage XL Octane Review for more information.
- It is easy to work on
- It features strong motor
- Fast speed
- Wheelies on command
- Big wheels
- Easy to start and get running
- Incomparable Steel gears
- 5 cell hump pack
- Rotor-Start 2
- Easier Access to the Rotor Start
- The plastic arms does not allow the rods to function effectively
- Trying to start with the body on, caused some wear and tear at the back of the body
HPI Racing 1/8 Savage XL with fantastic design and implementation is one of the best racing cars on the market. It is rugged, it looks great, easy to use and well thought out. All about the HPI Savage XL is better, compared to the CEN Genesis 1/8 Truck.
HPI Racing Baja 5B SS Kit
This is one of the best gas powered rc cars, at five stars the reviews alone prove how high quality this vehicle is. With a narrow channel monocoque chassis design, this gasoline powered HPI Baja 5B SS is constructed from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum. With the style of a buggy, this is an unusual car, but one that deserves a place in any collection. This amazing vehicle has over 85 percent of five-star reviews and is beloved in the fuel powered remote control cars world.
There is some assembly required, but this vehicle is fun to put together and is amazing to drive. For a collector, the experience of putting together their care makes them more attached, making your gift even more beloved.
HPI Racing Baja 5SC
This is more of a remote control monster truck like but it’s still one of the best gasoline remote control cars on the market. With a black 4mm anodized chassis made out of 6061 T6 aircraft grade metal this is one of the best RC cars, you can get, for a collector or someone itching for a great gift. This car takes unleaded gasoline 87-93 octane and has an HPI fuelie 26S CC engine. With great reviews, this would be an amazing addition to a collection of gasoline remote control cars.
Team Losi Desert Buggy XL 4WD Buggy
Nothing much to say, it eats petrol all day. Losi has released this truck fairly recently and it’s compiting with the HPI Racing Baja 5SC truck.
How does this buggy differ from HPI one? This has full 4WD which makes it handle super easy.
The aluminum chassis makes this buggy light, then again all of the previously mentioned 1/5 scale gas cars use aluminum for their chassis.
Check out this short video of these 1/5 scale gas rc cars
When you’re searching for a wonderful gas powered vehicle you need to find some of the best vehicles on the market. No matter your taste or style these vehicles are sure to make your holiday. For collectors, these vehicles are one of a kind for their collection. With a stunning body shape and a wonderful style, there is nothing better than a new piece to add to a collection. It’s also a wonderful present for teens, taking a step up from regular remote controlled vehicles. With the holidays around the corner the only thing that your collector or teen needs is a gas powered remote control car.
What I would recommend is getting the HPI Baja 5b as it’s one of the best gas powered rc cars ever built. I own it and I absolutely love it!
Without one of these gas powered remote control cars, your holidays wouldn’t be the same. If you’re interested in getting a gas powered remote control car, for a collector or remote control car enthusiast, then one of these are the best on the market. Without one, your free time will be dull and uninteresting. No one wants that to be their day. Instead of giving your family members another sweater or some cheap candy, make sure you get them one of these amazing cars; if you want to be sure they have the best free time they can and will have fun for years to come.